Make a Lasting Impression

Join the Mailing List

Who's Online

22 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing ImpressCMS Blog)

Members: 0
Guests: 22

more...
ImpressCMS proudly uses SourceForge
ImpressCMS on Ohloh.net

Hide your coffee, I'm back for good!

It's been a long time my friends. It's been far too long. I'm posting here to officially announce my return as a contributor to the ImpressCMS project as well as answer a few questions that may, or may not be arising.

keep reading ...

16 comments

ImpressCMS 1.1 Final is out, now what ?

Wow! Did we worked hard for this release ! We released the first alpha version of ImpressCMS 1.1 nearly 4 months ago and after intensive development, testing and debugging, the latest stable release of our award winning Community Management System is finally out!

Ok, so now we can relax and rest for the next couple of months ? Hell no! ImpressCMS 1.1 Final is indeed our most impressive release so far, but trust me, “You ain't seen nothing yet !”

keep reading ...

No comment

Catching Up

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything in the blog (actually, since we decided to move to imBlogging instead of a separate Wordpress install), so I thougt I'd catch everyone up on what has been happening on my side of things since my last post.

I've switched gears from focusing on the DB design of ImpressCMS and turned to working on a module to  become our new wiki - Wiwimod (at least that's my hope). Wiwimod has been one of my favorite modules since I started working with XOOPS and it still plays a major part in many of the sites I do today. The ability to quickly build pages, add links to new pages, use WYSIWYG or wiki syntax, have a customizable index, recent changes and side content make it one of the most powerful modules for building many types of sites.

keep reading ...

No comment

Promising Open Source CMS in the 2008 Open Source CMS Award.

Today is 2008-10-27 and soon we will receive the announcement of the winner on: Promising Open Source CMS in the 2008 Open Source CMS Award. Regardless of what will be the winner, all are to be congratulated. * CMS Made Simple * ImpressCMS * MiaCMS * MemHT * SilverStripe Analyzing all the finalists, we can see that everyone deserves to be in this final, very good job Opensource. We know we did our best so far and expect more soon. Most Promising Open Source CMS Award Final Participation Team
3 comments

So what's new in my world?

I'm starting to wonder where everything is heading, the recession (that allegedly isn't happening), the global economic crisis that is so blatantly in our faces these days, the high price of living, and the amount of unemployment is steadily increasing.

So what does this mean for the average person? keep reading ...
2 comments
Pages:
Subscribe to latest posts