Make a Lasting Impression

impresscms.de - new admin member
Not too shy to talk
From Austria, Styria
Hello!

I'm proud to tell that i have been invited to join the impresscms.de admin team. Since things went a bit quiet there i'm here to help bringing ImpressCMS to the german audience.

I see my tasks in translating the news from the international community site, update downloads and try being a help on the forums.

Though I'm not a programmer yet, my history regarding ImpressCMS started back in 2007, I came from XOOPS 2.0.0.16, up the way to 0.0.18, then simple xoops(hi alfred), and then ImpressCMS in 2009.
I saw and still see ImpressCMS as a great opportunity to empower the you and i in all terms regarding representation on the web.
I myself used and use it for various projects whereas the majority are non profit projects. Nevertheless i know its suited well for pretty much everything.
At the moment im in the process of learning how to really programm, starting with the Arduino plattform, from there and in parallel, my journey is php.

My plans regarding the impresscms project are:
being a help on the forums.
translate into german.
preparing new downloads at impresscms.de
caring for planetimpress.org, a new resource as well as system that brings forth the "out of the box" idea regarding impresscms.

Any whishes, help and comments are always welcome:
mail, hangouts and g+: hale-xp: homeunix651@gmail.com
twitter: @hale_xp

All the best and have a good day!

Posted on: 2015/10/29 18:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: impresscms.de - new admin member
Home away from home
From Belgium
Welcome! and a very good decision it was by the German community to ask you to join them.

I look forward to collaborate with you for the translations in German, and to resurrect the DE forums.

Posted on: 2015/11/1 20:09

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]