Podcast is an ImpressCMS module for publishing audio tracks via the web and RSS feeds (although it also handles video equally well). You can also use it to publish podcasts, music albums, talks from conferences or other collections of sound and video.
Key features include:
- Display, download and stream individual soundtracks.
- Organise soundtracks into programmes (eg. albums or collections).
- Individual RSS feeds with media enclosures for each programme (W3C validated), enabling automatic download of soundtracks by podcasting clients.
- Configurable user-side display - you can turn various metadata fields on or off directly in the module preferences.
- Configurable extended/compact views to suit display of programmes/albums.
- Configurable rights management system with per-track license control.
- Dynamic image resizing - you can rebuild all your cover/album art simply by changing the display size settings in module preferences.
- Can participate in distributed digital library systems via an implementation of the Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting.
- It’s a native ImpressCMS (IPF) module.
A user manual is included in the /extras folder. >>> Download it here.