Join the Mailing List
9 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing News and Articles)
ImpressCMS 1.3.2 Release Candidate 2 releasedPublished by Fiammybe on 2012/4/15 (1630 reads)
We are very happy to announce the second release candidate of ImpressCMS 1.3.2. This will be the last release candidate before we release the next maintenance release in the stable ImpressCMS 1.3 branch.
Some last updates and changes were included to make the 1.3.2 release more polished when it comes out.
* The iFrame support introduced with the upgrade to HTMLPurifier was verified and is tested as working for Youtube, Vimeo and Blip.tv movies. Site owners will need to enable the option in HTML Purifier settings and add the domains you will allow in iframes
* The 'deep searching' option works as expected now
* Module CSS caching was improved
* TinyMCE was upgraded to version 3.4.9 (latest stable) to fix a regression in the first editor where more than one is on a page
* Posting comments does no longer generate a fault
* Comment editing for anonymous users is no longer a possible option
These are the most significant changes. For full details, please have a look at the milestone information you can find on Assembla.
Attention : this is a Release Candidate for test purposes. It should NOT be used on a live server!
Download 1.3.2 RC2
* 1.3.2 RC2 Full Release (zip package, tar.gz package)
* 1.3.2 RC2 upgrade from ImpressCMS 1.3.1 Final (zip package, tar.gz package)
* 1.3.2 RC2 upgrade from ImpressCMS before 1.3.1 (zip package, tar.gz package)
The goal of the ImpressCMS Project is to stimulate and promote the open source nature of the CMS in both the core and its modules and establish itself as the premiere CMS by expanding the system to meet the needs of their users now and well into the future.
ImpressCMS is -
Want to get involved?
If you're looking to join the ImpressCMS project, then get on board! All you need to do is head on over and complete the ImpressCMS Team form. We are looking for a lead developer and release manager for both branches.
We'd love to connect with you ...
* Ohloh project
* LinkedIn group
The ImpressCMS Project