Join the Mailing List
7 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing News and Articles)
ImpressCMS 1.3.2 Final is released!Published by Fiammybe on 2012/4/22 (1485 reads)
We are very happy to announce the availability of ImpressCMS 1.3.2 Final, the latest release in the next-generation ImpressCMS 1.3 branch.
This release contains a long list of bug fixes, and also introduces an easy way to safely allow the use of iFrame-embedded content such as Youtube or Vimeo videos.
Download 1.3.2 Final
Update: The available file includes a small patch in the avatar selection screen. The patch itself will be
The new release is available for download on the ImpressCMS 1.3 product page.
Most Significant Changes
* This version fixes some annoying bugs in the installation routine and the recover user password functionality that were present in the previous releases.
* The new banners module is now included with the core distribution.
* It also introduces the integration of the all-new HTMLPurifier 4.4, which contains multiple enhancements that should make it easier and safer to use ImpressCMS.
* some more legacy functions that have been deprecated
* icms.css has been marked for removal
* icms_module_header and icms_pagetitle should work, as well as the legacy xoops* Smarty variables
* there is an issue when a module has caching turned on in the preferences, the module_header was not being updated (items added with addScript and addStylesheet were not being rendered)
* the protector preload should be copied to the plugins/preload folder during installation, making protector completely active after install. (as long as plugins/preloads is writable during install)
* The iFrame support introduced with the upgrade to HTMLPurifier was verified and is tested as working for Youtube, Vimeo and Blip.tv movies. Site owners will need to enable the option in HTML Purifier settings and add the domains you will allow in iframes
* The 'deep searching' option works as expected now
* Module CSS caching was improved
* TinyMCE was upgraded to version 3.4.9 (latest stable) to fix a regression in the first editor where more than one is on a page
* Posting comments does no longer generate a fault
* Comment editing for anonymous users is no longer a possible option
These are the most significant changes. For full details, please have a look at the milestone information you can find on Assembla.
The goal of the ImpressCMS Project is to stimulate and promote the open source nature of the CMS in both the core and its modules and establish itself as the premiere CMS by expanding the system to meet the needs of their users now and well into the future.
ImpressCMS is -
Want to get involved?
If you're looking to join the ImpressCMS project, then get on board! All you need to do is head on over and complete the ImpressCMS Team form. We are looking for a lead developer and release manager for both branches.
We'd love to connect with you ...
* Ohloh project
* Facebook group
* Facebook fans page
* LinkedIn group
* ImpressCMS Toolbar
The ImpressCMS Project