Join the Mailing List
14 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing News and Articles)
TinyConfig 1.1 releasedPublished by McDonald on 2012/7/9 (610 reads)
Hereby the release of TinyConfig 1.1. TinyConfig is a tiny module that let's you configure the WYSIWYG editor TinyMCE. With this module you can setup toolbars per user group and define a simple set of toolbars which can be used for the comments form for example.
A new feature is the ability to specify a custom CSS for the content area of TinyMCE. This way the content can have the same mark-up as when it's displayed in the frontend.
Further, the editor files tinymce.php and formtinymce.php have been modified in such a way that these don't have to be replaced with originals when you decide not to use TinyConfig anymore.
The ability to save toolsets for User Groups other than webmaster, registered and anonymous didn't work due to a typo and has been fixed.
For a full description and installation instructions see the article of the release of TinyConfig 1.0 here.
- Modified form for 'Forced root block'
- Modified formtinymce.php and tinymce.php to work without TinyConfig
- Adjusted z-index for tool tips from Lytebox library
- Toolsets for additional user groups couldn't be saved
- Added form for custom CSS for editable area of editor
- Added 'Fix list elements' option to configuration
- Added Spanish language files [debianus]
The module TinyConfig can be downloaded from the websites McDonalds Store and ImpressCMS Addons.