imFAQ is a FAQ module made by TheRplima (Rodrigo Pereira Lima); the ideal replacement for the old SmartFaq module.
- Allow users to submit FAQs on your website.
- User requests.
- Categories and subcategories.
- SEO mode (Path Info or URL rewrite).
- Attachment feature: allows you "attach" items for other modules in the FAQ. The attachment feature uses plugins to connect other modules and allow select and show their contents.
- Import from SmartFaq, XoopsFAQ and WF-FAQ.
- Blocks: random, categories list and recent FAQs.
- Print friendly.
- and a lot of more fancy stuff
In this release the reported bug are fixed (I hope)
- Teaser text is not coded and HTML tags are not recognized (p, br, bold, em, etc.) #291; new preference added: set up characters num. in teaser text.
- Pagination not working #292
- Block 'Random 'Did you know? not working #293
- Fixed problem in RSS for Languages with special characters (German, Spanish, etc.)
In Addons site
If no bugs are reported in one month, we will have a final release.